Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This is just a journal

This is just my journal. the title is pretty explanatory, I live in a small suburbia where everyone knows everyone after a few years and there's not much too do around here except the mall and the movies. I'm a girl , I guess that's important. I'm in college ,I guess that's important too. I have a job. I live with my family.
I'm not too sure who I am just yet. Everyone must feel this way. People make great novels and movies out of "the search" for one's self. Why else would the topic be so popular? I cant even say I have solid hobbies and interests because in truth, they're always changing. My favorite color has been green since middle school I think. My favorite food used to be pizza, I'm not so sure anymore. My style changes CONSANTLY. And my hobbies rotate. Overall I feel like a puzzle that needs to be put together in order to see the big picture. I wouldn't mind so much if my life was one big picture, but right now I'd like to think of it at a series of memorable events. Like, last year I did this and two weeks ago I did that. In between , everything is kind of a blur. I'm not sure how I feel about that...

I'm hoping to change all that and find out what I want to do. I don't need to know who I want to be, just so long as I am what I love. I hope that makes sense.

I hope there aren't a lot of typos

No comments:

Post a Comment